Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Saturday, April 30, 2011

I saw HIM & HER at the Royal Wedding~!!!



Yesterday was the Royal Wedding of Prince William & Kate Middleton. The couple were lovely, both were handsome & pretty. But I have to admit, I think Princess Diana was far more beautiful during her wedding with Charles, hehe...


The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge

Anyway, besides watching the fairytale wedding, my eyes were glued to the TV in search of HIM & HER. Who u say? Well, it's David Beckham & Victoria, of course!!!!

I came home late bcoz I had 2 exam papers to attend to (click here --> 3 BIG events on 29 April 2011~!!!!! <-- to read about it). When I switched on the TV,  it was already 6pm, and Kate was coming down the aisle with her father, Michael Middleton. So, I missed the glimpses of Beckham & Posh arriving at the wedding.

Fortunately for me, there was a repeat of the Royal Wedding this morning on ntv7 & BBC Knowledge. Yes, finally I did get to see my fave celeb couple~!!!!

Below are pics from various sources (which I juz googled, hehe..) of Becks & Posh at the wedding. Mind you, Victoria is pregnant with their 4th child. She's wearing a maternity dress of her own creation (she is a designer, you know..). Beckham, on the other hand, was wearing Ralph Lauren from head to toe.

Enjoy these pics~.... ^_^














Want to generate money with blogging?

3 comments:

Nida n' Hanafi said...

Salam Nisa'..

Kat sini(NZ) pun ada siran live.. sempatlah Kak Nida tengok tapi tak sampai habis sebab malam dah semakin larut.... hehe

p/s: yang pasti Sir Elton John dengan isterinya@suaminya (gay) pun datang..hahah

uMi KaLtHuM said...

David Beckham is more handsome compared to prince william! hahaha..

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Kak Nida: hehe..watpe nk tgk Elton John tue? Geli sy ngan die.. lagu2 die je yg sdap..

@umie: hehe.. true, so true la umie!!! ^_^