Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Thursday, April 28, 2011

3 BIG events on 29 April 2011~!!!!!

29th April 2011 is certainly a day full of events this year. Come & read on to know what 3 big events fall on this day.

1. Prince William & Kate's royal wedding
I've always adored the late Princess Diana. I was in the UK when the tragic incident occurred. Huhu~... But now, I have something to look forward to. I like her son, Prince William too. Dashing and charming as a prince should be, hihi~... ^_^

Yes, the Prince will wed his soon-to-be princess Kate Middleton on this lovely day. Don't worry, Malaysians, we have a live telecast of the royal wedding of the year on ntv7 & other channels too. So, remember to glue yourselves in front of the TV on this day, ok?


2. Maroon 5 live in Kuala Lumpur 2011

Maroon 5 is one of my fave music bands. Totally love their songs!!! Plus, the vocalist, Adam Levine, is soooo handsome! Hihi~... >_<

They're coming to do a live concert here in Malaysia, yay~... It will be held at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil. But..the ticket prices are ever so expensive! Well, if you're a die-hard fan of Maroon 5, don't forget their concert this Friday night!

3. My 2nd & 3rd exam papers
Yup, unfortunately for me, I have 2 exam papers on this eventful day. The 1st paper will be at 8.30am. While the 2nd paper will be at 3pm.

Poor me, I'll be missing the live telecast of the very much anticipated royal wedding, huhu~...

Owh well, off to study now.. I wanna score this exam!! >_< Happy blogging & thanks for reading!!!


Want to generate money with blogging?

No comments: