Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's 23rd April 2011~!!!

Only several minutes has past, and the day has turned to a new one. It's now 23rd April 2011~!!!
Today is my cute daughter's 2nd b'day. I'll be having a party for her. I've invited frens & close relatives. Sure hope that they will come.

If any of you are around Shah Alam, then you're invited to come to the party as well!! Juz email me if u wanna come, hihi~...
Why am I so eager on having this b'day party eh? Well, firstly, it's actually bcoz I didn't have a party when Baby Hannah turned 1 last year. Poor her.. So..to make up for it, I decided to it this year. Even if no one's gonna come, the party will still go on. >_<

It's not gonna be something grand or fab, actually. Juz simple.. and secondly, I'm doing it coz it is in my plans for Baby Hannah..hehe.. I have loads of stuff planned for her, this b'day party is one of it.

Let's take a look at my daughter from newborn till now.. (juz hope she won't turn to be the feared "terrible two" kid, huhu~..


a 3.5kg newborn

baldie, hehe..


such a cutie
 
has big eyes
 
currently has 12 baby teeth
  
loves to smile a lot


doesn't like to have her hair tied up


loves to go for walks
 My wishes for my dear daughter:

"Hope you will be a pious, obedient & good daughter, always put Allah and your parents first before doing anything. You're the diamond of my heart. Ibu loves you so much, Husna~!!! Muahhh!!"

 

Want to generate money with blogging?

6 comments:

Mrs.Imran said...

hepi besday HANNAH...semoga menjadi anak yg solehah n dimurahkan rezeki serta menjadi budak yg tomei selalu di mata ibu n ayah serta semua org...

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@mrs. Iman: thanks for the lovely wishes ye~... ^_^

Joel Leslie said...

happpy birthday baby hannah ! :)

http://joelwithcontestsandgiveaways.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-hannahs-2nd-bday-ga.html :D

HAVE A BLAST OF TIME ! :)

Small tony said...

selamat ulang tahun hannah
no more baby :)
mama shifa baru follow..
http://mamakawai.blogspot.com/2011/04/baby-hannahs-2nd-bday-ga.html

Small tony said...

mama shifa skrg kat lisa de inn pj
tak jemput mama shifa ker?
hihihi

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@joel: ok, thanks so much~!!!

@mama shifa: owh..thnx follow, hehe.. sori, xtau lak mama dkat2 aje. Lain kli la mama dtg ye? Hihi~.. >_<
ha'ah..ya la..xleh gne "Baby Hannah" dh le..thnx for informing!!