Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Monday, April 18, 2011

I have products to sell!!


I have products to be sold away... Care to buy them?


Hubby is a member of Gamat Emas Sdn Bhd (GESB), a Malaysian company that sells products made from golden sea cucumbers (gamat emas). Their products range from healthcare, bodycare & also slimming products.

  
Yes, this is an MLM company, where you can join as a member & earn points & great deals plus special prices & promotions. But if you're in doubt about GESB, you can head on to their websites:


Hubby & I are using some products of GESB. So I can personally tell you that these products are not lies or fakes. Hehe..

OK..enough with all the intro. I will be updating details about the products that Hubby & I are selling in the entries to come.

Hope the products may interest you in buying. ^_^ More pics of the products can be seen at my Facebook album - Gamat Emas products.


Want to generate money with blogging?

No comments: