Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Invitation to Hunny Kitty's Wedding~!!!


I'm invited by Sya a.k.a Hunny Kitty to attend her much-anticipated hello kitty-themed wedding. It's going to be on this Saturday, 30 April 2011.

I'm glad to be invited to such a wedding, but I'm not quite sure if I can make it. I have 2 exam papers this Friday (29 April 2011) & 4 more exams the following two weeks.

If I do attend the wedding, I'll tell you all about it, ok? Hihi~... ^_^

Here's some pics of the soon-to-be bride...



My wishes for Hunny:



Want to generate money with blogging?

3 comments:

Nida n' Hanafi said...

Good luck dalam exam.... :)

Hunny Kitty said...

trimas...siap ada entry khas tuhhh hhehehehhe

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Kak Nida: thnx ye kak~...

@Hunny: sori dear, mmg xdpt dtg la~... huhu~... T_T