Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Friday, April 1, 2011

Backstreet Boys 4eva~!!!!



I hope most of u do know who BSB (Backstreet Boys) are. They are my most fave band!!!! They first existed in the music industry in 1995. I fell in love wif BSB from the very beginning! >_<


BSB is made up of Nick Carter (he's my fave!!!), Brian Littrell, AJ McLean, Kevin Richardson & Howie Dorough. But now there are only 4 of them, as Kevin left in 2006 to settle some personal matters.

Currently they have 7 albums.

#1 - Backstreet Boys

Backstreet..s back
#2 - Backstreet's Back
(I have it!!)

Millenium
#3 - Millenium
(I own this!!)


Black & blue
#4 - Black & Blue

#5 - Never Gone
(I've got this one too!!)

Unbreakable
#6 - Unbreakable

#7 - This Is Us
And 2 greatest hits album...

#1 - The Hits - Chapter One

#2 - Playlist: The Very Best of Backstreet Boys

I always sing or hum BSB songs..(and I still do!) Hehe.. XP

A five-some..
Now a four-some

Any readers or bloggers out there who is a fan of BSB? ^_^

Note---all pics are taken from Google.

Want to generate money with blogging?

No comments: