Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Saturday, February 12, 2011

CONTEST NAMA BABY SAYA


A worth entering contest by Idma Textile. This contest goes on until 1st March 2011. Click on the pic above to enter...

When I was pregnant, Hubby & I were looking for baby names, both boy and girl names, that are meaningful & sweet. When it was predicted that my baby was a girl, Hubby decided to name her Nur Huda Husna.

After the baby was born, Ummi then suggested that we change the baby's name form Huda to Hannah - as at that moment, Hannah Montana was a sensation & thus inspired Ummi to think of that name.

So, my baby name is registered as Nur Hannah Husna binti Mohd Faizal.

The meaning of her name is simply lovely. It means: Cahaya kasih sayang yang lawa, or "The beautiful light of love".





Come join my contest!!! http://greennnpanda.blogspot.com/2011/01/colours-of-inspiration-contest.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tengs join sis :) goodluck!

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

welcome.. n thnx for the wishes!!