I've been tagged by Ina to answer a few questions regarding my 1st child. Let's answer them!! Psstt... click here to read Ina's entry.
1. How old were you when your first child was born?
- I was 21 years old when I first had Hannah. Yeah, I got married at the age of 20. ^_^
2. What month and year was your youngest child born?
- Hannah was born on 23 April 2009, at 3.40 a.m. I memorise her b'day via these numbers: 234. Hihi~.. It was an early Thursday morning. And it was during the middle of my exam week.
3. How did you feel when you first found out you were pregnant?
- Of course I was very, very nervous & excited at the same time. We never did plan the pregnancy, it juz happened. And did you know, it was until I was 5 months pregnant that I went to for check-ups, coz I didn't know I had to go before, hehe..
4. Who did you tell first?
- Hubby, of course. When my period didn't come that month (August 2008), we went to buy a pregnancy test kit from a pharmacy & tested at home. It was positive. Both Hubby & I were surprised, hihi~..
5. How many pounds/kg did you gain during your first pregnancy
- Oh my...I dunno if I should tell you this, I feel so embarrassed, huhu~.. I gained 12 kg when I was pregnant wif Hannah. Yeah, I'm serious! And till now, I haven't been able to get my weight like before pregnancy. "-_-
6. What did you crave while you were pregnant?
- I didn't crave for anything, seriously. I experienced a very smooth yet tiring pregnancy. ^_^
7. Did you find out the gender of your first child? Why or why not?
- I only did 1 scan when I was pregnant, and that was when my pregnancy was 8 months old. The doctor told me that the baby would most probably be a girl...and she was right! I didn't really mind what gender my baby was, as long as the baby's healthy & cute! ^_^
8. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?
- Nope, Alhamdulillah.. I had no complications whatsoever. No fevers, morning sickness etc, etc. Lucky me, I guess!
9. How much did your first child weigh?
- Hannah weighed 3.5 kg when she was born. She wasn't really that big, you know. Juz heavy, like her mother, hehe.. >_<
10. Was your first child early, late, or on time?
- Hannah was late one day than expected. Well, she was actually a few hours late, since she was born in the wee hours of the morning. So, she's a healthy baby!
11. What is the most difficult challenge or health issue that any of your children have faced?
- Hannah is a healthy child. She doesn't fall sick often. But there was one incident that I nearly thought that I would lose her. Click here to read about it.
12. What's your favorite part of being a mom?
- Being able to see my child grow up in front of me. And I love buying stuffs for her, like toys, clothes etc. ^_^ That's the best part.
13. Do you think it's easier to be a mom or a dad?
- Neither one has an easier job. We both have responsibilities upon our child. Although Hannah spends more time wif me, she never forgets her papa.
14. What is the best piece of advice you could give to someone who is about to have their first child?
- To take good care of yourself. Keep yourself full wif knowledge about being a parent-to-be, that's extremely crucial. Be sure that you are financially & emotionally stable. And make sure that you are ready to have the baby. ^_^
15. Did you always think you'd have kids?
- Of course, yes! I'd want 4-5 children, insya-Allah. Hihi~.. Ii love having kids. >_< If I were barren (mandul), I would have loved to adopt babies/children.
16. What's been the biggest surprise about motherhood?
- I'll never know what to expect of Hannah. She's always full of surprises. She learns something new every day, and she surprises me by being able to construct new words that she learned from TV.
17. Are there things you miss about life before kids?
- That would be...hanging out wif my frens. Since I'm a mother, I seldom go out wif my frens anymore. I have a commitment to attend to, hihi~...
18. How many children do you have?
- Currently only one daughter. Nur Hannah Husna binti Mohd Faizal. My cute 2-year-old daughter.
19. Do you plan to have any more children?
- Yes, I do, I do!! I'd love to have 3-4 more children, hehe.. Labour pains have never made me frighten to be pregnant again. And since my 1st pregnancy was a breeze, I'd wouldn't mind bearing another baby in my tummy. ^_^
20. Who's the mom that you admire most?
- Ummi, my mother. She's a mother of six children. And she's a working mother. Ummi has done so much for me & my siblings that not even 1 billion dollars could seem enough to pay back all that she did.
If you'd like to read more about my 1st pregnancy, juz click here, hihi~.. ^_^ Wif this I'd like to tag these mums below, coz I wanna know how your pregnancy was. Hehe..
Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!
Want to generate money with blogging?