Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm still me~... ^_^

Salam n hye everyone~!!


When I started blogging, I used the nickname Nisa' Azman. But recently, I changed my online nickname to Nisa Greennnpanda


Sometimes when I leave a message at other bloggers' shoutbox, the name Nisa' Azman is displayed. I do hope that you're not confused, coz both of the names are me, no one else, hehe..


And it's up to you to call me Nisa', Nisa or Greennnpanda, I don't mind, coz they are all my nicknames, hihi~.. I'm writing this entry juz clear up some confusion. ^_^


Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!


 Want to generate money with blogging? 

7 comments:

fiQRa said...

Nisa juga..hehe


nak t shirt angry bird dgn free tak? =)

t shirt angry bird untuk korang

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Mas: ok dear.. nnti sy join ye.. ^_^

Cuya said...

akk ditag! >_0

http://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2011/10/25-things-random-giveaway-by.html

IntaNBerliaN said...

aik.. ada org kompius jugak ek.. hihii

sorry nisa lmbt jenguk.. family nk dtg umah... sibuk siap apa yg patut...

btw, dh klik nuff n tag nisa... :-)

http://ihaveasweetsmile.blogspot.com/2011/10/anak.html

nuyui a.k.a miss YUI said...

yg penting org yg sama kan??

fieda said...

dua2 kak fieda knl..tp mula2 tu confuse jugak..hehe

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Nasuha: thanks ye tag akak..

@Ina: hehe.. juz utk keterangan aje, mane tau ade yg confuse ke kat luar sane, hehe.. XP

@yui: yup, still the same old me.. >_<

@Kak Fieda: hehe..xpe2, now akak dh tau dh kn? hihi~...