Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Monday, August 29, 2011

Went Raya shopping & saw Iqram Dinzly~!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!

For those who are living in Shah Alam & KL, this is the suitable time to go Raya shopping. Even for celebrities, hehe...

My family & I went to Masjid India to do some last minute shopping. Ayep was the only one who hasn't got a baju melayu & a sampin yet. Although it was 2 days before Eid, there were still a lot of people shopping there. Not to mention the crowd!!

In the hustle and bustle of shopping, my little bro Aslam said he spotted a celebrity. Guess who it was? Iqram Dinzly la~!!


This is the 2nd time we saw Iqram Dinzly when going out as a family. The 1st time was back in January when we were eating at a restaurant. (Click here to read it)

Pics from Iqram Dinzly fanpage
 He was also shopping for baju melayu with a few of his friends (I don't know them, hehe..) I guess he only had time to go shopping in the few days before Eid. Must be really busy to a celebrity. Well, at least Iqram Dinzly had time to go shopping, coz Raya wouldn't be complete without a baju melayu or baju kurung, hihi~...

Ok then, I gotta go. Maybe we'll be doing some more shopping today, but not in KL. I still need a pair of shoes, huhu~....

Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!


Plz vote for my family~!!


Want to generate money with blogging?

4 comments:

nuyui a.k.a miss YUI said...

huhu,iqram tu orang ipoh..

selamat hari raya yer nisa..

dan selamat hari lahir...

*ucap awal2 =)

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@nusha: owh..org ipoh eh die? hehe.. Slamat Ari Raye to u too nusha~!!!! Wah, awalnye wish, thanks so much!!! ^_^

Suria said...

Salam Nisa..selamat hari raya Aidil fitri tuk Nisa sekluarga.

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Suria: salam suria.. thanks, hepi raye day gak ye~!! xdpt nk visit awk blk, link blog awk xde la... >_<