Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A new header for my blog~...!!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!

Have you noticed anything new at my blog? Hihi~.. Yup, my blog has a new header now. Since it's nearing Eid, I thought my blog needed to wear something new too, hihi~.. ^_^

Do you like it? It's so GREEN, isn't it? I ordered this header from Mish Apple. She's offering to make a header for the price of RM1.50. So cheap, right?

I actually ordered 2 headers from Mish Apple. Both of them are green, my fave colour~.. ^_^ When I'm bored of using one of the header, I can always switch, hihi~..



No copying, ok?
 If you're interested to have a header made by Mish Apple, do click --> here <-- There are doodles, fonts and colours you can choose from to have a header of your own.

I'd really like to thank Mish Apple for the cute headers... Even though there aren't any pandas, but there are still green~!! If there are more offers from her, I'll definitely buy them! >_<

Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!



Plz vote for my family~!!


Want to generate money with blogging?

6 comments:

IntaNBerliaN said...

alaa comelnya doodle kat header tu.. pakai shawl lagi.. hihii

fieda said...

KIUT LA..ALL GREEN..

Nabiha Zaidi said...

header tu bleh center .. kalau nk bgi center boleh tanye .

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Ina: hehe..comel kn? credits to Mish Apple la, coz now sy ade header yg comel.. ^_^

@Kak Fieda: hijau sgt...skt mate x? ngehehe..

@Mish Apple: owh, leh center kn ke? wokeh2.. nnti sy gi tnye ye..

NajiHa said...

wah cantek la header akak..

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@asiah: thanks dear... ^_^