Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My story is published in ParenThots.com~!!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!

I occasionally drop by ParenThots' website to read about parenting stories and to join the contests that are organised. FYI, ParenThots is a parenting website that is run by The Star (yup, our local English daily).

So I decided to send in my pregnancy story to share with members and readers of the website. Yesterday, an email was sent to me, stating that my story has been published on 15 August 2011. Yeay~!!

For those interested to read it, do click --> here <--. It's about how my first pregnancy went smoothly bcoz of all the walking I did back then, hehe..

You can share your story too if you want. It doesn't really have to be about pregnancy, you can also write about your parenting experiences. The best article/story for each month will win a RM200 Giant voucher!! Do click --> here <-- to share your story.

Btw, if you've read my story, do comment, hihi~... Juz want some feedback from you. ^_^

Thanks for reading. Happy blogging & happy fasting~!!


Plz vote for my family~!!


Want to generate money with blogging?

1 comment:

IntaNBerliaN said...

dah baca dah.. hihii..

besarnya hannah ek.. 3.5kg.. tahniah sbb bersalin normal dgn baby 3.5kg..

alisha dulu, 2.6kg je.. hihii