Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Friday, January 21, 2011

Family Day Out~..saw Iqram Dinzly & Intan Ladyana!!

Yesterday was Thaipusam. My family took this opportunity to go out jogging at Lake Garden (a.k.a Taman Tasik Perdana) in the morning. After an hour or so jogging there, we went to eat some ice cream.

Later, we went to Laman Seri Business Park at Sect 13, Shah Alam, to grab a bite at Killiney Kopitiam & Ban-J.

Killiney Kopitiam


This is what I ate: Nasi Lemak with Rendang Chicken
Unexpectedly, there was a shooting at both outlets. Guess who was there? Iqram Dinzly (wearing a purple shirt) & Intan Ladyana (I can't remember what she wore...)~!! The set was probably done there bcoz I heard that Intan Ladyana goes to the Old Blossom Box Store (which was situated close enough) for clothes & accessories for shootings n stuff.

The well-known dashing Iqram Dinzly

Here's Intan Ladyana sporting an OBB dress

Jezmine Blossom a.k.a Jezmine Zaidan, owner of The Old Blossom Box Store (OBB)
Shila OIAM, another celebrity who also loves going to OBB for clothes
 I have yet to go shopping at OBB.. But I will do so if I can, hihi~... My dear fren, Cia, loves OBB & is a good fren of Jezmine.

--Note: all the pics in this entry are taken from Google.

1 comment:

ieda said...

hai dikk salam kenal jugak dari akak ..
ermmm sihat dgn herbalife .. dah lama akak amik hampir 2 tahun bulan 3 nie genaplah .. dan akak masih setia dgn HL sebagai pengganti pemakanan harian akak :)

banyak tipsdiet dgn HL dlm blog akak .. tgk jer dlm blog list :)