Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My order from Kraf Malinja has arrived~!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!

I've actually ordered some craft products from Kraf Malinja the other day. And today, I've received the cute crafts, yeay!!!

I ordered 4 pcs of button brooches & a felt name keychain. The total was RM20.00, including postage fees. Cheap and affordable, right?

When I opened the package, I was surprised to find 5 button brooches, instead of juz 4. I guess Mal has given one piece for free. Thanks Mal~!!



But sadly, 2 of the brooches had buttons that had fallen off. No worries, I have glued them together with super glue. Hihi~..

before...

and after, hehe...

Thanks a lot to Mal for the lovely crafts. If you want to buy cute & lovely craft products, do visit Kraf Malinja. ^_^

Thanks for reading. Happy blogging & happy fasting~!!


Plz vote for me~!!

Want to generate money with blogging?

2 comments:

IntaNBerliaN said...

bila dh gam baru cantik.. hihii

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Ina: nsb baik ade gam gajah, kalo x, sayang je brooch tue patah kn? hehe..