Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hye there, I'm back~!!!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!!


Did u miss me? Maybe not, hehe...as I'm not a famous blogger. It's good to be back in this blogosphere again.

Yes, I'm now back in Shah Alam. Hannah & I arrived here from Kelantan last Sunday (yesterday). Hubby is left in Kelantan to work.

I've got loads of catching up to do. Thanks to those who were kind & generous enough to visit my blog even though I've been away for nearly a month. God, I really need to tidy up this blog of mine! "-_-

To participants of the "Vote & Win" Lucky Draw, do not fret. I will announce the results tomorrow, for sure! So stay tuned, ok?


Want to generate money with blogging?

No comments: