Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Got my shawl prizes~!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!

Last week I received 2 packages from the postman. Both of them contain a shawl each. ^_^

These are prizes for winning in contests by Dura Fashion & Scarfs Addiction. Let's take a look at those shawls...


This satin hijab is for winning the sole prize in Dura's Fashion June Giveaway. Click here to read about the win.

I received the prize late bcoz I was supposed to go get it myself at Dura Fashion's booth at Subang Parade. But since I can't seem to go there every time they're there, Nanie has posted the shawl to me.


Meanwhile this four-toned shawl is for winning the 2nd place in Scarfs Addiction's Style Your Scarf Contest. (Click here too).

Remember that you helped me by voting for my pic? (Click here as well..) Well, this is the prize. Lovely, isn't it? Thanks again for your votes.. >_<

I dunno when I'm gonna be wearing these shawls. Coz they're both blue, and I don't have that many blue clothes...hehe...

Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!


Plz vote for my family~!!


Want to generate money with blogging?

3 comments:

Joel Leslie said...

congratss (:

IntaNBerliaN said...

wah.. bestnya.. tahniah nisa.. mkin byklah shawl nisa :-)

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Joel: thanks!!

@Ina: hehe..tue la, byk gak la mnang shawl dr join CGL nie.. syukur gak la.. ^_^