Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

CONTEST CUTEST BLOG

Salam n hye everyone~!!


I'm joining this contest by Mish Syafikah. The contest runs until 9 September 2011. Click the banner above if you wanna join as well.

Okay, OK.. I know my blog isn't that cute. It's not even close to the word "cute", huhu~... But I'm just trying my luck. Bcoz beauty (and cuteness!!) is in the eye of the beholder. >_<

Below are the terms & conditions:

* Follow Mish Syafikah's blog

* Create an entry with the title"CONTEST CUTEST BLOG"

* Paste the contest banner, along with the rules
& prizes of the contest

* Leave your entry's link at the comment section


Now...let's see what I might win, hihi~..

* 1st prize: RM10 topup

* 2nd prize: RM5 topup

* 3rd prize: Blog editing (Washed denim style)

Interested to join? Do click --> here <--




Plz vote for my family~!!


Want to generate money with blogging?

No comments: