Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Monday, September 26, 2011

Learning Nihongo (Japanese)~!!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!


A new sem has started. Today begins the 3rd week of the sem. And I'm in my final year, huhu~... I really hope that I can graduate by next year.


Anyway, for this sem, I have taken up a Japanese language class. Hait. Watashi wa Nisa-desu. Haha.. I'm still a beginner.


The Hiragana chart
I've got tonnes of shukudai (homework) for Japanese class. I've got to practice writing the Hiragana characters. (all 48 characters, mind you!!)



There's still so much to do~... 




And I've got to memorise all of them as well. It doesn't really matter much, coz I love Nihongo~!! ^_^ Plus, my sensei (Kaori-sensei) is super kawaii~... >_<


Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

Plz vote for my family~!! 


 Want to generate money with blogging? 

2 comments:

IntaNBerliaN said...

wah... lps ni teror la nisa ek.. nanti blh ajar sy pulak.. hihii

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Ina: haha..nie br level 1 pun dh terkedek2 nk blaja.. huhu~.. arap2 la leh jd teror nnti, amin.. ^_^ yup, leh je ajar Ina, no prob!