Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Yet another ME~...

Salam n hye everyone~!!


Although I juz got 2 new BEs recently, but now one of my BEs has turned into an ME. This is my 2nd ME.




I guess this is bcoz I haven't been an active blogger this week. And the UVs to my blog are so little. Huhu~.. So sad~.... T_T I want my BEs to stay longer at my blog.




I'll try my best to be active again soon. Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!





Plz vote for my family~!!


 Want to generate money with blogging? 

3 comments:

IntaNBerliaN said...

jgn sdih2 nanti gerenti ada lg BE br dkt blog nisa... org kata yg patah ilang berganti... ececeeee heheee

blog sy pun sm juga.. check td dh ada yg jd ME.. hahaa

shidasyakirin said...

hai nisa,

Thanks card raya..dah receive
last week.. :)

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@Ina: huhu~.. thanks ina, hehe.. xpe la, kalo dh jd ME, earning naik la, hihi..

@shida: hihi~.. ye ke? my pleasure dear.. ^_^