Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Strained my neck & shoulders... T_T

Have you ever woke up one morning & suddenly your neck & shoulder ached like crazy? Well, that's what happened to me on Friday morn..and worse still, I have neck & shoulders strains until now.


I can't do much work bcoz of it, and I'm unable to move my head so much. I've already rubbed some ointment, Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub to be exact, but the thing juz cools off the pain, but it doesn't heal it though.


Arghh~... It hurts so much & makes me feel so uncomfortable that I'm thinking of sleeping early tonight. Maybe around 10pm.



Does an ordinary Panadol pill acts as a pain relief? I might consider of swallowing one, huhu~..

See you bloggers tomorrow then. "-_-

Want to generate money with blogging?

No comments: