Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emma Watson's dropping out of college?

WHO?
Emma Watson is a star of the Harry Potter movies. She plays Hermione Granger, one of Harry's closest friends, apart from Ron Weasley. It's been stated on Movie Talk on Yahoo! Movies that Emma will be dropping out of college temporarily.

WHY?
Emma will be leaving the Ivy League school in Brown University temporarily, so that she could finish promoting the last movie of the Harry Potter series. After that, she would be resuming her studies.

"As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student and fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible"

--Note: Good for Emma! She's not stopping her studies like most celebrities, she's juz temporarily postponing her studies so that she could finish her work, & then focus on finishing her studies. Oooooh..I can't wait to watch The Deathly Hallows Part 2. Wait a minute..I haven't even watched part 1 yet!! Owh no~!! T_T

Want to generate money with blogging? 

No comments: