Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Monday, March 28, 2011

Got my name & Hubby's in Khat~!!!

Assalamualaikum & hye..!!

Sorry for not updating for a while. I've been busy, I'll tell you about it later, hehe..

As for now, I'm gonna tell you about something awesome!! Hihi~... ^_^ Remember I told about winning a consolation prize in "Showing Your Love Contest" by Ummisofea? (Click here to read about it).

I got a message from Ummisofea via my Shoutbox, saying that the softcopy of mine & Hubby's names is finished. Plus, she has done an entry especially about it. (Click here to read)

So here's the khat of mine & Hubby's name. Pretty, isn't it?


If you're interested in having yours & your partner's (or loved one's) name in khat, juz contact Kufishoppe. They do a great job at it!! >_^

To Ummisofea & Kufishoppe, thanks a bunch!! Hubby & I really appreciate it!!! ^_^




Want to generate money with blogging?

3 comments:

uniquemomma said...

thanks nisa 4 ur entry...nanti mama send email yer...tq

Karya Kufi said...

ok...dah send softcopy...tq for the entry :)

Nisa Greennnpanda said...

@ummisofea & kufishoppe: ok, dh received..thnx a lot!!!