Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Received 2 gifts from the postman!!

Salam & hye everyone!

It's good that Blogspot is back to normal again today. ^_^ Ok, on to my purpose of writing this entry.

The postman came to my house today bringing 2 letters for me. Hihi~... Wanna know what I got?

1st letter+gift:

This one is from LipIce Society of Sistas, an application that I joined on Facebook by LipIce.

All I had to do was...juz look in the pic below, hehe..


And easily, I got a freebie sample of the new LipIce Fruity. Hihi~..





2nd letter+gift:

This is for the participation prize I got for joining the contest organised by Nini. A cute bookmark~... Thanks Nini!!! ^_^




That's all for now. I'll be updating more next time. Owh yeah, don't forget to vote for me here, ok? Thanx~!!! Happy blogging~.. ^_^


Want to generate money with blogging?

No comments: