Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Away for awhile~...

Salam n hye everyone~!!

Tonite (24 May 2011), Hannah & I will board the bus to go back to Hubby's hometown. Yes, we are gonna balik kampung. Since I am on semester break for 3+ months, I'll be staying in Kelantan for awhile...or maybe even longer, hehe..

So, starting from tomorrow until further notice, I won't be blogging or online coz it's sooo hard to online over there in Kelantan. (I don't have a laptop, all this while I've been using Ummi's, hehe..)

For voters who joined my lucky draw, do not fret. I will announce the results in a week's time after the voting period has ended. Keep in touch, ok?

To my blogger frens... If u happen to see my name pop up in results of any contests/giveaways/lucky draws, plz email me or comment at my blog etc. I really appreciate it~!! Thanks a bunch!

Ok, so see you later then. Happy blogging & thanks for reading!! Love u all so much!!



Want to generate money with blogging?

No comments: