Salam n hye everyone~!! I'm offline now. If you've come here, leave a trace & I'll visit you back. ^_^

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Alhamdulillah~....

Updates on myself
Sori for not blogging for awhile. Baby Hannah & I are now back at Shah Alam, although a little late. I missed 2 days of classes (Mon & Tues), bcoz I lost my 31st Dec 2010 bus ticket, n could only go back to Shah Alam on Tues as tickets were sold out. Hubby didn't come along as he has work to do in Kelantan.
Usually it takes around 7-8 hours to go from Kelantan to Shah Alam by bus. But on the previous Tuesday, the journey was longer than ever. When we reached KL, there was a terrible traffic jam at Federal Highway. We were stuck in the jam for 3 hours!! "-_-
We finally arrived at the Sect 17 bus station at  nearly 10 p.m. Luckily Ayah was patient enough waiting for Baby Hannah & I there.

Right now I'm blogging from UM. I've juz settled my timetable & course subjects, so I hope there won't be any more problems about that part. I have classes from Monday till Thursday, Friday is a free-class day for me. >_^

My exam results for the previous sem (Sem 1, 2010/2011) is very unexpected. I know I did quite well in the exams, but there were still doubts that I juz didn't do well enough. Do u wanna know what my results are? I got a whooping 3.85 pointer, with 2As & 3A-s.... I'm not intending to brag or boast, but I juz feel so proud of myself! This is the 1st time I got a really outstanding result!! ^_^ Usually I would get around 3.0 - 3.5, but this time, it's simply too good to be true~!!!

Memo to self: "Nisa, congrats! U must have more confidence in yourself. Ganbatte ne~, Nisa-chan!! ^_^

Updates on others
My sis, Ijah, did a great job in the recent PMR exam last year. She got 9As, the 1st person to get straight As for PMR in the family. I'm so proud of her.. (I only got 7As back then, huhu~..) She's now in Form 4 - Science stream at her school, but she's also waiting if there are any replies from the boarding schools.

-- P.S - I would like to wish everyone a "Happy New Year"~... >_<

No comments: